What is hacking - by famous hackers/programs

Hacking just means building something quickly or testing the boundaries of what can be done
- Mark Zuckerberg

Hacking is fun if you're a Hacker
- Anonymous

Behind every successful Coder there an even more successful De-coder to understand that code
- Anonymous

As a young boy, I was taught in high school that Hacking was cool.
- Kevin Mitnick

Hackers are not crackers
- Anonymous

Its kind of Interesting because Hacking is a skill that could be used for criminal purposes or legitimate purposes, and so even through in the past I was hacking for free curiosity, and the thrill , to get a bite of the forbidden fruit of knowledge, I'm now working in the security field as a public speaker.
 - Kevin Mitnick

A lot of Hacking is playing with other people, you know, getting them to do strange things
 - Steve Wozniak

I was addicted to Hacking, more for the intellectual challenge, the curiosity, the seduction of adventure; not for stealing, or causing a damage or writing computer viruses.
- Kevin Mitnick

It's true, I had hacked into a lot of companies, and took of this source code to analyze it for security bugs. If I could locate security bugs, I could become better at Hacking into their systems. It was all towards becoming a better Hacker.
- Kevin Mitnick 
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment